Tuesday, January 11, 2011

You're my Everything.

Forgive me for i've do mistake.

Even we know for a short period of time but You are my fav.

I can leave everyone in this world but not You.

Why do they say "I've got nothing to lose" because i know if i were to lose You,i've just lost everything.

When you said JUMP, then i'd JUMP for you,
When you said EMBERASSING myself, it was too easy for me,
BUT!
IF ever you said DIE, im willing not to do it,
because,
I won't you live your life ALONE.

I'll do whatever it takes to put a smile on your face.

Most people say, "You mean the world to me." But the world means nothing to me compared to You.

You may be mean,You may be weird,You may be stupid sometimes,and You may change,but just know this....You'll always be my best friend.

I choose to love You in silence,for in silence i found no rejection.i choose to love You in my dreams,for in my dreams no one owns You but me.

You're the biggest change in my entire life and You're the most wonderfulist change in my life,You're everything i've been looking and searching for.

You helped me through it,You never said no,You never let go,You made me fight for You,and this is just what i will do.

When i go to sleep i think of You,when im a sleep i dream of You and i wake up im smiling becoz You are the one that makes me happy.

I've loved You since the first time i saw your smile.

You're the moon of my life,You're Bella in my story,You're the smile in my dreams,You're the warm in my coldest night,You're the air that i breathe.
And For You i type all this.


                                       Becoz You're my Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment